would you have paid?

My oldest went to get her hair cut yesterday, she took a picture of what she wanted done. The beautician tried talking her out of the cut and my daughter said no this is how I want it. Girls the lady freaking butchered her hair. The pic showed a long bob with funky bangs and the hair was shoulder length. The lady kept cutting until it was as long as her ear and short in the back. She must be blind cause that looked nothing like the picture. My daughter spent all night crying and honestly it looks horrible. I paid but am pissed. What the heck should I have done?

pagirl71

Asked by pagirl71 at 9:02 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You should have complained right then and there. They aren't going to refund but probably offer a complimentary cut from another person.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Call the manager and tell them what the person did. That's not right. And if it is the manager, file with the BBB. That's really bad business practice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I would call today, talk to the manager and demand you get your money back and get some one more qualified to try to fix it with no charge. so she is not humiliated. I would not have paid.
    be demanding. if the manager won't do anything, talk to the store manager, if they won't do anything tell them to give you the district managers number.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:08 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I AM A HAIRSYLIST AND THIS MAKES ME SO MAD WHEN PEOPLE DO THIS TO OTHER PEOPLE!!! I WOULD TALK TO THE MANGER!!! PLUS REMEMBER WORD OF MOUTH CAN MAKE OR BRAKE YOU IN THIS FIELD!!!!
    NIKKIJO4

Answer by NIKKIJO4 at 12:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I actually talked to the owner of the salon. She asked me to come in Saturday with the pictures of the style she wanted and they will give her free damage control until it's taken care of. Oh an Anon 9:06 I did I got really loud and said OMG what the heck did you do to her hair.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:06 PM on May. 12, 2009