No, it's not a question, but I found a GREAT recipe I wanted to share!

Hey, I don't have a question, but I'm dieting and my mother in law is too, and she gave me this recipe.. Now, I was VERY hesitant because it sounds disgusting, but it's really very good! Okay, Take any cake mix you like.. And instead of adding water, eggs, oil, butter.. Add 12 ounces of any diet drink you like.. Such as , if it's a chocolate cake, add diet coke, diet dr pepper, or diet pepsi.. If it's a vanilla or white cake, add diet sprite, or something of a light color! I promise it sounds nasty, but it's good.. And for the icicing.. You can add all kind of things.. I bought a snack pack of sugar free vanilla pudding, and mixed it with sugar free cool whip, and put it on top of the cake once it was done cooling, and WOW! it's awesome, and the calorie content is like 60 or 80 for a pretty big slice, so it's VERY much worth it! Okay, just wanted to share!! Enjoy!

PeytonsMom21109

Asked by PeytonsMom21109 at 9:20 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• hmmm.....can i put fat free chocolate milk in there instead of soda?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:24 AM on May. 12, 2009

• That does sound gross LoL

But it sounds familiar... nothing I've made before, but like someone told me about it or I read about it.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:25 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Samurai chica, I think you need the carbonation of the soda for the recipe to work.
    jreneei

Answer by jreneei at 9:29 AM on May. 12, 2009

• These cakes are delicious and yes, jreneei, you are right about the carbonation.
    monkeyberry

Answer by monkeyberry at 9:47 AM on May. 12, 2009

• this turns out awesome!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 5:51 PM on May. 12, 2009