What’s the one thing he says, that just gets you??

I’m hubby always says “what the attitude about?” it drives me crazy cause theirs nothing ever wrong but he aaarrrrraaaaarrr, im getting pissy just thinking about it..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:31 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• the most annoying question is "why is he crying?" ummm, because he is 23 months and not getting his own way STUPID! lol. it drives me crazy when my bd asks this.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 2:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Mine always says I'm whining. If I disagree with him then I'm whining. That drives me NUTS!!!!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:33 AM on May. 12, 2009

• It's not really what he says that gets to me, it's his tone of voice. He could say "I don't like how this looks or smells" but the tone in his voice is what makes him sound like a jerk. He knows he has this problem, i get on him about it quite a bit.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:34 AM on May. 12, 2009

• eww i can't stand it when mine tells me i need to calm down. if i'm pissed telling me to calm down is not going to do any good just piss me off more...that or if we are in the middle of an argument and he brings up stuff that was settled years ago (just older arguments, nothing major but it pisses me off b/c i don't do it to him, even if its something that happened the same week!)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 9:35 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Mine doesn't say such things, and if he did I agree it would make my nerves twitch, which is probably why he doesn't. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:38 AM on May. 12, 2009

• When he says I am being stupid or what I said was stupid. Technically, I have a genius IQ. I graduated high school at 16 and finished my BS in Psychology in less than three years while working. I am very smart but because I also played sports, I battled that growing up. It felt like people challenged my intelligence because I was also athletic. I am very sensitive about it and when he says something like that, it really makes me blow up. He knows this but uses it to push my buttons if he is really mad at me. But that's about all that really gets me.

DDry

Answer by DDry at 9:39 AM on May. 12, 2009

• mine tells I'm crabby all the time...most of the time it's just as a joke, but, arggh! it can get to me sometimes
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 9:41 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I feel kinda stupid now because mine doesn't argue, doesn't use words to hurt me very often at all.
    The only thing that's said that grinds on my nerves is when we're getting ready to go eat and I say, where ya wanna go and I get the "doesn't matter to me, wherever you want to go..
    I want more input, I want him to admit what he wants sometimes... with everything. He's too compliant and it drives me crazy.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:43 AM on May. 12, 2009

• My OH keeps assuming I'm argueing with him and he tells me not to argue. The fact is I'm not really argueing with him but showing him that there is another alternative to what he's saying.When he says I'm argueing that really upsets me because I wasn't. Also when he says I "nag" this also upsets me because I don't ever nag him but we do have adult debates and then he walks off saying I'm nagging. I just hate being called "nag" because I'm a very shy and usually quiet person. No one's ever called me this before.
    DaffodilFae

Answer by DaffodilFae at 9:47 AM on May. 12, 2009

• OMG Lisa, mine does the same thing! That drives me nuts! Sometimes I just want him to pick a place. Make a friggin decision!!!! I'm not sure he knows how! LOL.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:48 AM on May. 12, 2009