Are you her friend??

After being out of school for so long, are you friends with mothers that you wouldn’t piss on if they were on fire in school?? I am and they seem to be good adults now, but there are still those that I cant stand..

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:33 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I sure am! She found me on myspace and was really there for me during my husband's deployment and was one of my greatest friends! It was crazy because we really hated each other in school!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 9:44 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't live in the same area, but I am sure there are ones that I would be friends with now. Just like I am not the same person as in HS, I am sure they arent either. But theres always those few who never grow up...LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:39 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I only talk to a few girls that i went to school with. I met a girl through a boyfriend. He was friends with her boyfriend. We would talk but were never close. Recently we've started talking every single day either through text, email, or good old fashion phone calls. I sent her pretty girl clothes for her daughter, and she sends boy clothes for my son. We've both just found out there's a possibility we can't have more kids, and I think that's really drawn us together. There are two more women that I went to school with freshman and half of sophmore year, and lost contact with for years but now we email occassionally. I live about 2 hours from both of them, and we've talked about getting together but so far haven't.

I don't talk to anyone that I wasn't friends with in hs, and there are ppl I don't talk to that i was very close with and sometimes wish we did talk.
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 9:48 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't have that much contact with people I knew in high school or college. I got along with everybody really so wouldn't have a problem now with them either. A number of years ago when I went to a new doctor I discovered that his receptionist was a girl that I had envied in school because she was so pretty and poised. Turns out she was just as pretty and poised in adulthood, and a joy to have contact with again. The others that I've seen in later years that I really didn't have classes or interaction with then, we greet one another with delight.

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i don't live in the same area anymore but i am sure i would be friends with them.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:12 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I rarely see anyone I went to school with. My best friend was killed 28 years ago in a car accident. I see a couple of people occasionally. I am glad to say most of them have become people I do like to be around when I do see them. The really mean girl married a man who beat the crap out of her. I hate to see that happen to anyone, but what goes around comes around sometimes.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 12:46 PM on May. 12, 2009