Where I live everyone and there mom let there dog sh*t in my grass

I live on the end and it seen like everyone who have a dog let there dog or dogs sh*t i my grass and the funny thing is we can not have pets. I ask them to stop but they still do it. what can I put down to keep them off?

Mz.PhatPhat

Asked by Mz.PhatPhat at 9:38 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• Post a sign that says "keep off the grass" and "no tresspassing".
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:42 AM on May. 12, 2009

• A fence..Bushes.

It does not have to be a big fence just big enough to say.."STAY OUT OF MY YARD"

Answer by louise2 at 9:42 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Check with your town and see if they have a law regarding this. I know here where I live you can get fined $25 for letting your dog poop and not picking it up. If it continues and their is a law, I'd report it.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:43 AM on May. 12, 2009

• LOL at my grandma's senior park she lives in people put up little signs that stick in the grass that has a dog pooping and a X through it and it says something like no animals in my yard or something. My grandma has had to get on to a lot of people for it too because she doesn't have animals and she doesn't want people letting them poop in her yard, especially if they don't pick it up!

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 9:44 AM on May. 12, 2009

• you need a big sign.

If you catch them through a window, take a picture, stick it on their door & tell them they got caught red handed & you are pissed & to please stop. (this happened to my best friend...kind of funny)
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:48 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Put up a sign in that area saying don't forget to take youir poop with you!!!!!
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 10:33 AM on May. 12, 2009

• call the police and ask about local laws, also when you see someone walking their dog out there, walk outside and watch to see they stay off your grass. Plus tell your landlord and let him handle it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:34 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I use to have a sign that said I don't poop in your yard don't poop in mine.

yes most places have laws. If I saw them I'd go outside with a camera and a plastic bag hand them the bag and said I'll wait till your done. And then snap a pic.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Leave Your Address Poop Sign

Anonymous

• put up a fake camera pointed at the yard and a "under surveilance" sign next to a sign like the above posters!
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 1:41 AM on May. 13, 2009