38 weeks and so antsy!

So, I'm 38 weeks and I am incredibly antsy! I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time to do it in! I'm having a c-section on the 22nd (10 days) and all of a sudden it just hit me that that is a week from this friday!!! Who else is feeling antsy at the end of their pregnancy? What do you do to take your mind off of it?

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 9:41 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I clean do everything that needs to get done in the house and when all of thats done i start moving everything around in the babys room lol. And when i get tired of doing that i start up some kind of craft. The list goes on and on lol Just make sure your having fun. Turn up the music and dance around the house when you clean. If i didnt do that my house would never get clean lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:43 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I did that over the weekend. Jammed out to music and now the house is spotless. I have the exterminator coming this week, so that will be done. I guess I could reorganize the baby clothes! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:45 AM on May. 12, 2009

• make sure you have the baby's room completely ready. all clothes-prewashed and put away, crib made up, get pics of the nursery before you bring baby home, prewash bottles if you are going to use them. make sure you have precooked meals in the freezer so youwon't have to cook when youcome home, dust and vacuum one last time really good before baby comes home. Do all the nesting stuff to keep you mind off of the time and day. turn your radio up and have some fun while you work. AND WHO KNOWS YOU MAY INDUCE LABOR ON YOUR OWN!! HAHAHAHA..
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 9:45 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I was the same way. I was 2 weeks over due and I went out every single night, rearranged ALL the furnature in my house and walked 5 to 10 miles a day in the last about month of my pregnancy. I've never had so much anxious energy in my entire life.

I almost miss it now come to think of it. I was so productive!
    TabathaM

Answer by TabathaM at 9:51 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Your nesting now! Just make sure you have everything built and have everything and everything is done! Then make sure you get a lot of sleep because you won't get any after baby is here! Congrats! I'm only 20weeks and can't wait and I'm trying to get things organized already!

charrenee

Answer by charrenee at 9:53 AM on May. 12, 2009

• You're nesting that is what happens at the end of a pregnancy. There's nothing wrong with that, all animals, including humans do that it is a primal instinct to nest. To get ready for the Big Day. You're ok I Promise. It will pass
    homealone_10

Answer by homealone_10 at 10:29 AM on May. 12, 2009