house fans

ok im a bit confused... did they sleep together or not? did he just imagin it? and whats gunna happen to house? is it over?

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 9:55 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Entertainment

• He just hullucinated it so it didnt happen... I hope its not the end though I think they would have made a big deal if it were the last house ever
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 10:03 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I DVR every thing I watch so I am behind on all my shows..But the one I seen,, he just dreamed it.

Answer by louise2 at 10:06 AM on May. 12, 2009

• he's back on vicodin so he hallucinated the whole thing. at the end wilson took him to a psych hospital. I am so happy that cameron & chase finally got married. no i think it'll be back
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:25 AM on May. 13, 2009

• At the end, House realized that the detox, Cuddy, the sex, all of that was part of his Vicodin hallucinations. That's why Wilson was dropping him off at rehab at the end. No worries, though, it isn't the end of our favorite cantankerous doc....Hugh Laurie is signed through 2011, which would be Season 8.

I have to say, my daughter and I were both disturbed by Kutner showing up! Amber was bad enough! But if you think about it, this all began when Kutner killed himself, so it wasn't too shocking. Disturbing, but not shocking :) I did predict Amber would be back in the last couple minutes though!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 4:31 AM on May. 13, 2009