• In the Spotlight:

Terrible Packer

Going out of town tomorrow...and I hate packing. It stresses me out and I think..HOw will I know what I want to wear on saurday??? Who else has this problem? I hate it when I procrastinate but it is the only way I can force myself to make a decision when packing!! But Im so excited to go!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 10:26 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We left on Friday to go to Michigan, and came back home on Sunday. I only needed two days worth of clothes. You know what I brought? 2 pairs of pants and 4 or 5 shirts. I had more clothes than my son and husband combined!
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:29 AM on May. 12, 2009

• You really need an extra outfit. The one time I didn't pack an extra outfit but only exactly what I needed, I ended up with stuff being dumped on me the first evening and had to hand wash an outfit (no laundry or dry cleaning available) to have enough to wear the whole weekend. Pack light clothes since they take up less space than heavy clothes, but pack so that you can layer if it gets cool. Such as an extra t-shirt that you can use to sleep in if you get chilly or under your shirt if the day is cool.

Answer by Bmat at 10:35 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i used to do the same thing! Now i limit myself to one extra outfit. we always leave on fridays and come back on sundays so i pack 3 outfits. if i was going to be gone a week i pack 2 extra outfits just to be safe, unless i had access to a washer and dryer then i would only pack i extra. It was almost painful to pack before i limited myself.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 10:36 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I went up to my inlaws for easter weekend and i packed enough stuff for 2 wks! i just can never make up my mind on what to bring. Because you dont know if your going to go out somewhere nice so you bring something just in case then if you go do something where you dont want to get your good clothes messed up you bring something for that then you want something that comfy the list goes on and on lol my husband told me that next time hes doing all the packing lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:09 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Take out everything that you want to bring and put half back. tightly roll your clothes. Put your shoes and heavy items on the bottom.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:38 PM on May. 12, 2009