Why does God let horrible people have babies and not some really good people?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why is it always God's fault when something bad happens?
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:29 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Even better, why is it NOT God's doing when something good happens?
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 10:30 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Ya i agree with ReneeK3. Not everyone in the world is perfect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Who are you to judge if you deserve a baby or not?
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 10:35 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Some bad people can have a child and become a good parent and good person. Why are you judgeing others? whos to say your the perfect person. No one is any better then the next and if you think you are then you will have a rude awakeing one day. Im sorry if i am coming off rude but i dislike it when people think there better then the next. Have a wonderful day and im sorry if i have affended you in anyway. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on May. 12, 2009

• What I find is amusing is the fact that we forget that God gives us freewill. If God stepped in and controlled who does who does not, how does that give us free will? Earth is not Heaven, and it is clearly stated that the two are separate. It just happen that here on earth, nature takes it's course... If we interfered with nature too much, it would be worse than what we have now, take for instance the flu shots and flu going on. The more we try to cure it the worse it gets. Perhaps some should consider if God interferes with nature, it could only make it worse.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 10:46 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Even though I'm not supposed too, I find myself questioning God sometimes too. I really have to believe that there is some sort of plan for us all. Our choices leed us to different conclusions. If its meant to be for you or anyone to have a child it will happen. Every time someone has sex does not result in a pregnancy. There is something that has to happen that does not every time. That is enough to tell me its out of my hands. I hope you find what you need.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 10:47 AM on May. 12, 2009

• GRACE
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:01 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I think the OP didn't phrase this in the most tactful manner. I however understand where she's coming from. Why is it that crack head teenage girls can get pregnant and turn out a bunch of kids she can't support, but my best friend who has the means and the personality to be a wonderful parent cannot?
    Crystal - God always gets the credit when something good happens. Either man or Satan gets the credit when something bad happens. At least that's what I've seen in life and a lot here on CM.
    Anon 7:43 - personally I don't think it's 'judging' to state a fact that some pretty crappy women are having babies they aren't taking care of or don't even want for that matter. It's on the news every day.
    FriskyKitty - getting pregnant is not so much a matter of 'free will' it's biology. If my parents could have 'chosen' to have a baby of their own they wouldn't have had to adopt me or my BF would have a baby by now too.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 11:11 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Sex creates babies, not God. It's got nothing to do with who is a good person and who isn't, it's about who is fertile and who isn't.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:21 AM on May. 12, 2009