what is this pain

when i walk, its in my lower right side.

and sometimes i get like period feeling cramps in my lower stomach. NOT CONTRACTIONS!!!! it feels really heavy like

Sorry to be so blunt, but i know what a contraction feels like, this isnt my 1st lol

im 33 wks

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 10:34 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like Round Ligament Pain, it's your ligaments stretching in your abdoman and sides....baby and uterus and taking up a lot of space and those ligaments are being stretched to their limits, it's perfectly normal, even though uncomfortable
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:37 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i agree it sounds like ligament pain i have had them so bad that they take me to my knees i went to get checked when they started and they said that what they were not contractions but just ligament pains are u carrying really low? Because i have with my whole pregnancy try a belly belt it helps me sometimes and i would still let ur doctor know i know how painfull they are just try and take it easy hope this helps
    mama1234512

Answer by mama1234512 at 11:37 AM on May. 12, 2009