SHOULD I BE SCARED TO TAKE CLOMID

ARE THERE ANY PAINFUL SIDE EFFECTS

Tslove23

Asked by Tslove23 at 10:42 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Talk to ur doc, if you really want a baby and you can not ovulate on ur own it is worth a try. When I get a script filled I look @ the paper that comes with it that lists the side effects, and then I can ask the doc via the phone before I take it. I think it made me aliitle crampy when I took it but nothing real bad. It has to be your decision whether u take it as it is ur body.
    pamom222

Answer by pamom222 at 10:56 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Head aches and hot flashes are all I had and two days I was really dizzy. Nothing that I cant handle and Im sure you will be fine. Every one reacts to it differntly and I actually didnt even notice any thing besides the hot flashes untill they raised my dose to 100mg and then thats when the major head aches and dizzieness kicked in. I just took tylenol for the head aches cause my doctor said it was safe. I would go for it if your having a problem getting pregnant.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 4:09 PM on May. 12, 2009