we were talking about this

why does GOD let really awful people glide through life and let really nice people get the shaft.whats up with that???(as billy joel says only the good die young)the bastards live forever.

raineydays377

Asked by raineydays377 at 10:43 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I do not think this always happens...
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 10:47 AM on May. 12, 2009

• This is not true, I have seen bastards die young, and the good live a long good life... Being selectively selective of lives you acknowledge does not make you right, or BILLY right for that matter. He is only looking at the few he knew, rather than looking at many that do not fall under this category.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 10:47 AM on May. 12, 2009

• That's a blanket statement.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:51 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I thought about that when my Mom passed away at 58. I was so angry, she never hurt anyone, she was a beautiful person inside and out, she died a horribly painful death. The only thing that helps me deal with it is knowing she was needed somewhere else because of how wonderful she was. Earth is just a stopping point on our journey and hopefully someday I will see her again, happy, healthy and at peace..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:52 AM on May. 12, 2009

• wow, MrsLeftlane...that was amazing! you are so right. you will see you mom again...rest assured!!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:01 AM on May. 12, 2009

• good answer mrsleftlane.
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 11:11 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Beatiful, Mrsleftlane!

OP - that is not always the way it is. GOD doesn't play favorites. Sometimes it simply is what it is.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 1:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Because god has nothing to do with. Life is completely democratic. The good die and the bad die. Some children are born with cancer and lukeimia. Some are born normal. It's the luck of the draw.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 1:44 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Maybe God is giving the "bad" chances to choose the right...He is just.
    Anonymous

• Only God or the Universe (depending on what you beleive) knows the answer to this. I don't even try to understand.
    ShannonLeigh02

Answer by ShannonLeigh02 at 3:44 PM on May. 13, 2009