What is ur dream vacation?

One day I hope to go to Alaska, maybe for an anniversary trip in a few yrs. I want to see things I can not see near my home and I hear it is beautiful from other people who went there. Where would you like to go if you had the money and the time???

pamom222

Asked by pamom222 at 10:47 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I want to go to Niagra Falls and the grand canyon
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:49 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Anywhere warm with my DH. We didn't get a honeymoon and have never been on a vacation by ourselves (its usually to visit his family or mine), so I'd love to take a vacation with just him...a late honeymoon.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 10:50 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i went to san juan puerto rico a few years ago while my husband was working there.. it was beautiful but my luggage got lost & i didn't have a great time... i want to go back and take my kids though, i know my dd would love it
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:50 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I'd gladly go to Hawaii. It was a dream for me from the time I saw the top of the volcano peeking above the clouds to the water and the people and the flowers. A very good time. and I'd love to go again.

Answer by Bmat at 10:52 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I'd like to take the family to the beach. It's been a long time since we've gone on vacation due to lack of funds, I'd just like maybe 2 nights there :)
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 10:55 AM on May. 12, 2009

• England, I would love to go meet my Husbands family. His Mom lives in the states but his father and that side is over there, I would love to meet them and see all the history.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:56 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i would love to go to italy to meet all my family. it always seems so beautiful and rich in culture.. id love to experience that first hand.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:01 AM on May. 12, 2009

• i would love to go to greece. it just looks so beautiful in pictures.
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 11:08 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I would love to go to Hawaii! Guess what ? I may get that chance! In two months my brother is moving to Hawaii him and his family........I pray that I can save up enough money to go and visit!
    mirakoboy

Answer by mirakoboy at 11:15 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I've been to Jamaica twice - one of those all inclusive resorts and loved it. You can't beat the heat and the liquid sunshine. (rain - lol) I would love to go again, but I also want to go to Europe at some point.
    MomFanelli

Answer by MomFanelli at 11:35 AM on May. 12, 2009