How do you continue to have faith? I'm worried.

DH and I are ecstatic about the news that we are pregnant. We are due in January, have not told our folks yet until we confirm it next Monday at the doc's office.

I am a believer that God does not make mistakes. God brings situations to you for a purpose and won't put more on you than you can handle.

DH and I each have a house. Mine is currently for sale and I'm nervous. School is still in and Texas does not have the housing scare that many states do. I am praying that once school is out families will be looking to move to better schools and subdivisions and then my house will sell.

When faced in situations of hardened stress, how do you keep your faith and persevere? I am praying that the baby will be healthy, the house will sell and our family will thrive. Am I leaving anything out in my prayers? Am I not praying hard enough?

lilbit022009

Asked by lilbit022009 at 10:59 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• pray Numbers 6;24-27 over you and your husband everyday if you can with your hand on them
    God Bless!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:11 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Are you praying for God's will to be done in your life? OR just your own will?.....
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:00 AM on May. 12, 2009

• You just do. Be specific with prayer (what I have always been told)
    nikkileerue

Answer by nikkileerue at 11:01 AM on May. 12, 2009

• It isnt a matter of praying hard.. but praying HIS will for your life.
    Faith is believing in the things not yet seen. God sees all when we do not, God's ways are not our ways and his thoughts are higher than ours. He truly sees the bigger picture. He knows your heart and His Grace is sufficient for you! :-) Just believe!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:05 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I have found that when I pray to God without any doubt, that prayers are often answered. God has a plan and sometimes they are not always what we want and we mistake that as God not answering our prayers. You have to understand that just because we want something doesn't always mean they are in the right plan for us in the long run. For example, I wanted very much to have my own dance studio, and no matter what I did, things kept failing. Then one day I stopped to listen, and made a direction I absolutely did not want to do, and come to find out, the direction I hated more was the right direction all along. Now I have a growing thriving dance program and couldn't ask for more. It's not a studio, but it is a very successful program through the Boys and Girls Club and yes, as a volunteer. This to me is more valuable than having the best selling studio in town.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 11:06 AM on May. 12, 2009