dr smiths diaper rash cream

Has any one ever used dr smiths diaper rash cream? I have tried a bunch of others but havn't liked them. From desitin, aveeno (i liked but the tube was very small), burt bees, a&D which i hated, triple paste, and just havn't been pleased with them. I was told to try dr smiths. Has any one tried it or have any other suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It works for some. The only freakin' thing that would work for my son was Resinol. Not one other thing worked. You can only find it at actual drug stores, not, Wal-Mart....sometimes not even CVS or Walgreens. Like old-fashioned ones. But, it was all that worked.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:14 AM on May. 12, 2009

• It worked great for my son! We realized though after we started having to use it that his diaper rash was an allergic reaction to the diapers we were using! Once we switched back to the old diapers, it worked great to clear it up!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 11:24 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I used Balmax and Butt Paste. Balmax was always my favorite.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:32 AM on May. 12, 2009