Does anyone know of a good face peel?

I saw someone use a face peel on herself, but never bothered to ask. I don't talk to her anymore, but want to know if anyone has any suggestions on something that works good on the face.

chela17

Asked by chela17 at 11:00 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i've gotten a chemical peel at my dermatologist office, it only cost $50 and it works great :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:05 AM on May. 12, 2009

• try honey facial scrubs they are really great!
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:08 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I would like to introduce you to a new company called Rodan and Fields, Yes they are the Dermatologists that created PROACTIV. They have a micro dermabration paste that works great.

Their new company has come out with new formulas for many skin types and has just recently been introduced to our area, in fact I am the first consultant in PA. Please check out the Website at

WWW.healthyglow.myrandf.com for more information about the products, and if you would be interested in placing an order or starting your own business with Rodan and Fields please send me a email at wildkelkat2@aol.com We are bound to do well with the foundation and credibility of the products.

Kellie Wildman
    picklefish

Answer by picklefish at 7:37 PM on May. 12, 2009