Anyone know how to get paint off my Car?

DH was around the house spraying painting our Big Expanded metal Arbour. The wind blew the White overspray all over my entire Car. Which is like Black!! Now its not! Same DH that when he had his job drove into A pole & totaled his truck. So had nothing left. Any way he made that Awful hole in my Car Seat from Tools! Well he's Been laid off since January from his 23 1/2 year Job! So 1 Small unemployment check doesn't go Far.... My Health is Awful! We have so many other problems.. But Curious on how to get that paint off without Damaging my Car's Finish?? Any Clues??? I know we have so much to worry about! But if anyone else has gone through this with their Handy Helping DH I'd appreciate A kind Reply. Thank you!

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 11:10 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• WOW! IM SPEECH LESS! Call a paint shop and ask them to point you in the right direction questions are free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 12, 2009

• I had to have the car professionally buffed out to get the paint off the car. I know they make attachments for drills for buffing cars. Maybe that will work since you are on a smaller budget.
    dawpea

Answer by dawpea at 11:14 AM on May. 12, 2009

• call maaco
    2mothershelpers

Answer by 2mothershelpers at 11:24 AM on May. 12, 2009

• Try spraying a little WD-40 on a spot and seeing if it loosens the paint.
    Anonymous

• Call a mobile detailer. They have special polish, buffers and clay products that may work. See if he can do a free estimate and come to you.
    brancoj

Answer by brancoj at 1:39 AM on May. 13, 2009