Vita Mix Blender

I seen a demo on this blender and was wondering if anyone on here has on and would you recommend it cause the price is pretty high. I am going to be having a new baby soon which means making baby food and this looked so much easier then the blender I have cause I won't have to strain anything.

Thanks Ladies

Soniam301

Asked by Soniam301 at 11:54 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Shopping

• My parents bought a vitamix WAY BACK when they first came out (I was probably in grade school? So YEARS ago) and they are freakin AWESOME! Not only will you be able to make baby food without having to strain anything, you can make soup, bread, shakes, the list goes on and on and on... If we had the money right now for one, I'd purchase one for our household in a heartbeat! :)
    MakylasMom

Answer by MakylasMom at 1:49 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I would love one, but it has never been in my budget. My sister has had one for close to 20 years, and it works like new.

Answer by rkoloms at 3:08 PM on May. 12, 2009

• thanks ladies!! I think I am going to go ahead and get one.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 3:20 PM on May. 12, 2009