Desperate Housewives!!!!

Can anyone tell me what happend the past two weeks!! Please! I know I can watch it but on abc but my internet is not working so im posting this thru my phone!!! Please!!!! Thanks!!!

VeroHi

Asked by VeroHi at 11:59 AM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• 05/03
    Katherine bribes MJ to ask Mike when he plans to marry her, but Mike dodges the question. When Katherine brings it up again, Mike admits he just doesn't see himself getting married again.

Bree wants to have a "decent" divorce from Orson, until she learns that he's entitled to half of her catering business. An offhand remark from Susan leads her to the "sleaziest, most unethical lawyer in town" -- Karl, Susan's ex! But Karl won't work for her unless she does him a favor: Get his unpopular bully of a son, Evan, invited to MJ's sleepover. Bree bribes MJ with his favorite cookie, macaroons, and tells him he's the only one who can help her get rid of the bully in her life.

Dave calls Susan and invites her and MJ to go fishing with him this weekend, claiming that he wants to do something to thank her for being so good to him since Edie's death.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Tom and Lynette make a pact to have sex every day for a month but when she has to work late, she begs off, promising that they can "double up" tomorrow. Tom won't take no for an answer and shows up at work and shoves the paperwork off her desk. She manages to multitask when she can't duck an urgent call from Carlos. The following day, she's too tired for sex, but finally caves, as long as he "makes it quick," but she's asleep before he can even get started.

Juanita secretly starts wearing makeup so she can look like her mother did on magazine covers. When Gabrielle finds out, Juanita admits that some girls at school told her she must be adopted since she "isn't pretty enough" to be a former model's daughter. To get Juanita to give up makeup, Carlos suggests that Gabrielle not wear makeup for his big dinner as Latino Business Man of the year. Gabrielle reluctantly agrees to make the enormous sacrifice.
    lilbit837

• The police pay Dave a surprise visit: They've ID'd the body from the nightclub fire as a psychiatrist from Boston and want to know if Dave saw him that night. When Dave says no, they want to know if he saw Jackson, who got locked in the men's bathroom before the fire started. Dave claims not to know anything about it. Since Jackson has left town, they haven't questioned him about that night either.

Jackson returns unexpectedly, asking to see Susan. They catch up over a candlelit dinner at her house, where he tells her, "I have something to ask you and I don't know how you're going to react," and then he asks her to marry him. She bolts to the bathroom before he can finish, sobbing how much she's missed him and that she still loves him. He's forced to admit that he only proposed because he's about to be deported! She angrily kicks him out, shouting, "Get your ass back to the Canadian border!"
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:10 PM on May. 12, 2009

• The next day, Jackson shows up with flowers to apologize to Susan and she says she'll marry him, "But that's it. No love, no sex, just marriage."

Gaby foregoes makeup at Carlos' dinner as agreed, but when a photographer wants to take their photo with the mayor for the newspaper, she runs to the bathroom to borrow some lipstick and eyeliner. She emerges with full makeup and the photographer tells her she looks great, as does a disappointed Juanita.

Gabrielle tells Juanita that being pretty isn't the most important thing in the world, and that she wants Juanita to be "brave, and funny and creative," and not "empty on the inside," like she was when she was a model. Juanita asks when she can wear makeup and Gaby tells her, "The day you realize you don't really need it."
    lilbit837

• MJ's sleepover is in full swing and Mike goes to find Katherine, who's disappeared. She tells Mike that she suddenly realized that they're not a family, and that it "all could be gone in an instant." She asks if he's still in love with Susan and when he says, "No," she sadly says, "Then it must be me."

Lynette downs three espressos so she won't fall asleep again on Tom, but he's still moody. She thinks he's mad, but he admits that the reason he looks forward to sex with her so much is that, "Right now, you are the only thing in my life that I'm passionate about." He tells her he needs "something else" to be excited about besides housework. When she asks what he wants to do, he has no idea.

lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:11 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Dave shows up with his fishing rod to teach MJ how to use it before their big trip and Susan says she's sorry, but she can't make it after all. "I'm kind of getting married," she explains. Dave is surprised to see Jackson back in the picture.

Now that Bree's completed her end of their deal, Karl says he'll represent her. He asks if she's willing to lie to win and she answers that she realizes she's capable of just about anything. When Bree returns home, Orson has a proposition for her: "I'll make you breakfast in the morning, if you make love to me tonight." "Why not?" she smiles.
    lilbit837

• 05/10

Karl suggests several shady ways for Bree to hide her assets from Orson, including keeping double books, that she readily agrees to. But she can't believe her ears when he wants her to rob her own house.

Dave asks MJ what he thinks of Jackson and turns the conversation to the fire at the nightclub, and whether the police have been by to question him about it.

Gabrielle spends a fortune on a new vase, but refuses to shell out for the canopy bed that Juanita wants because her friend has one. Juanita points out that they're supposed to be rich, so Gaby drags her to the church's soup kitchen to teach her gratitude for what she has. There, Gaby runs into an old friend, Fran, who used to be extremely well-off but is now homeless. Gabrielle decides Fran's downfall must have been a drinking or gambling problem.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:12 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Susan and Jackson plan to marry at City Hall in a few days, but he suggests having a big engagement party to convince immigration that it's a legitimate marriage. She's taken aback when he insists she can't tell anyone, not even her friends, that the marriage is a fraud. Jackson and Susan tell Mike and Katherine the news: Katherine is thrilled and throws her arms around Susan but Mike is worried that it's all happening too fast.

Tom's discouraged after he blew an interview because he didn't know what "Twittering" was. "I am a dinosaur," he laments. "My time has passed."
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 12:13 PM on May. 12, 2009

• At Jackson and Susan's engagement party, Dave comments that he and Jackson probably haven't seen each other since the fire and Jackson mentions that he ran into a detective who wants to question him about that night. As Jackson starts to relate what he saw, Dave knocks over a tray of wine glasses. Orson says that Bree knows how to get red wine stains out of carpet, but can't find her.

That's because Bree is with Karl, breaking into her own house. Bree directs Karl on what to take, but when she starts rearranging the mantel to make up for the items they're taking, he knocks everything to the floor. "This place has to look like it was ransacked by robbers, not someone's personal shopper," he admonishes her. He wants to know why she's so uptight and encourages her to let loose a little. She insists she'd rather be a lady, but gives in and smashes a dental award Orson is very proud of.
    lilbit837

• At the party, Tom runs into an old college friend who looks remarkably young. The friend confesses his secret: He's had a facelift! And now Tom wants one too. "We can't afford it," Lynette says, but he claims it's an investment in their future.

Mike is happy he no longer has to pay alimony since Susan is getting remarried. Susan drags Jackson aside to tell him how much she needs Mike's money, saying, "I'm sorry, but I can't marry you." He points out that he'll be sent back to Canada and she rolls her eyes and says, "It's Canada, not Iran. It's like America with free health insurance." She promises to talk to Mike to see if they can "work something out."

When Orson and Bree return home, Orson is shocked to see the house obviously looted. "We've been robbed," exclaims Bree. "It wasn't me, I swear," says Orson.
    lilbit837