morning sickness

im 7 weeks pregnant, my morning sickness pretty much started right away! but its threwout the whole day! everything even if i just eat a cracker... comes back up! ive tried everything the doctors have told me and nothing is working, i cant even take prenatal pills anymore or i throw them up right away to. i can only keep something down for about 5 minutes without running to the bathroom... if i make it. has anyone had it this bad? what did u do to stop it?
im so hungry and i know my baby has to eat but i cant keep down ANYTHING
not even liquids!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My doctor had to prescribe me phenogren which is safe during pregnancy. i would ask your doctor about that.
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Try putting ginger on everything you eat. That helps. Also, peppermint helps to settle your stomach. Recently my OB gave me a prescription for Zofran (it's an anti-nausea medicine) see if your OB will give you that.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 12:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• That's how it was with me and i ended up hospitalised after a week because i was dehydrated so badly and malnourished. hope everything works out better for you.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• yea ive been extremely dehydrated and drinkin tons of water but everythings coming up, i go to college from 730-2 so i try not to drink or eat much or i have to run to the bathroom every 5 minutes and throw up. i even tried eating in bed and laying down after how my doctor says but still the same thing.
    Anonymous

• im about 7 weeks to and the thing that helps me is these lollipops..lol.. yes lollipops from motherhood maternity or babies r us and there called preggy pops and i eat them throught the day and they really help me alot. i hope they work for you and if not maybe you should consult ur doctor because you need to be able to eat to give the baby the nutritiion it needs.
    audreybaby

Answer by audreybaby at 2:12 PM on May. 12, 2009

• im going to babies r us at my lunch break! hopefully they work! thank you!
    Anonymous

• I've known several ladies who had to be hospitalized and given an IV because their morning sickness was that bad. Try the preggy pops and I hope you start feeling better!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:32 PM on May. 12, 2009