blah...

im kinda down in the dumps today, can anyone tell me a funny joke or something to lift my spirits? thanks

jac1908

Asked by jac1908 at 12:18 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ok, my DD says to tell you this one.
    Why did the cookie go to the hospital?

Because he felt crumby!
    Anonymous

• Funny Joke The Old Lady and the Condom

Two old ladies were outside their nursing home, having a smoke, when it started to rain. One of the ladies pulled out a condom, cut off the end, put it over her cigarette, and continued smoking.

Lady 1: Whats that?

Lady 2: A condom. This way my cigarette doesnt get wet.

Lady 1: Where did you get it?

Lady 2: You can get them at any drugstore.

The next day, Lady 1 hobbles herself into the local drugstore and announces to the pharmacist that she wants a box of condoms. The guy, obviously embarrassed, looks at her strangely (she is, after all, over 80 years old), but very delicately asks what brand she prefers.

Doesnt matter son, as long as it fits a Camel.

The pharmacist fainted
    tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Lol!!! I have a cute one!
    This little boy gets home after school and runs to his dad and tells him "dad! Dad! U don't have to pick me up at school today!!" and Dad says "why?" , Boy responds "because im already home!" lol! Lame I know! Hahaha!!!
    Anonymous

• lol it was kinda lame but it made me laugh lol. thank you!!
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 12:45 PM on May. 12, 2009

• a boy gets his driver's license and immediately turns to his dad to ask about a schedule for using the car. The dad replies "If you bring your grades up from C's to B's, read your bible some, and get a haircut, we'll make a deal." The boy agrees. Six weeks later the dad approaches his son and says "I'm real proud of you bringing up your grades and for studying the bible. I wish you'd get a haircut now." To this the son replies " while studying the bible, I've noticed that alot of the men had long hair: John the Baptist, Moses, possibly even Jesus himself!" The dad smiles and replies " and notice how all of them were walking everywhere they went?"
    ryras_mommy

Answer by ryras_mommy at 12:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• lol thanks everyone feeling a little better now:)
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 7:20 PM on May. 12, 2009