My son is 16 months and Im prego again did anyone feel kinda sad about that

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I am not in that sit. but I would be bummed. I wouldnt be ready for another and still would want to give all your attention to your 16 months old. Don't worry though Im sure after you get used to the idea you will get excited for it. Congrats ang GL
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 12:27 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My middle kids were BORN just over a year apart (May 02 - June 03) -- I didn't have time to feel sad! LOL
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:27 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Thx I just wanted 2 let my son be the baby until he was atleast 4 but it didnt work out that way I will just have to learn how 2 give my time to oth kids
    Anonymous

• I was there. It was a shocker & we had just moved into a new house with a new mortgage! I just had to work through all of the thoughts & worries in my mind. After a week or so the fog lifted & it was great. I wouldn't change any thing. My kiddos are 21 months apart & it was rough at first but we got through it. They are 18-months & 3 now. And they are really starting to play with each other. I love to hear them laughing at each other, they are sooo funny. It is ok to feel bummed & it will pass! Congratulations! =]
    juliemoose

Answer by juliemoose at 12:41 PM on May. 12, 2009

• most definitely. I was breast feeding my 5 month old son and went to the dr to get my tubes tied. At my pre surgery appointment she did an pap and said hmmmmm.I was like God I have cancer..She left the room and came back with a ultra sound machine. She put it on my bell and said congrats Mon, your going to have a girl in about 4 months. Lord I cried and cried..Funny though, that baby girl turned out to be the best behaves out of 4. Go figure.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 1:09 PM on May. 12, 2009