Would you go to or have you gone to a sex toys party? Like where you buy the toys and stuff??

My friend sells them, and wants to do a party but it's against the law in Alabama!

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 12:26 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I never have been. I simply don't see the need to. My husband and I have never needed any outside stuff to enhance our marriage. If I wanted to buy something, I'd just jump into my car, go downtown to a shop and buy something. It's all right here in my town, if I wanted it.
    Anonymous

• ive been to and hosted them they are so much fun!! against the law thats crap!!
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 12:28 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Gotta love good ole Alabama! There are stores in Dothan that have sex toys. Anyway, I have been to those kinds of parties, and they are a lot of fun.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 12:29 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Its against the law.....WOW.
    I've only been to one. My sisters and I threw one of them for my moms Bachelorette Party. It was fun. The hostess had a really funny sense of humor, so it was really fun, we all laughed and cracked jokes. I still can't believe its illegal..........wow.
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 12:29 PM on May. 12, 2009

• ILLEGAL?! lol That's ridiculous. lol
    I have been to one and hosted one, they are a lot of fun if the hostess and guests have a good sense of humor! I really only buy lotions, lubes, massage oils and stuff like that from them though. Illegal though, REALLY? lol
    kfroz0415

Answer by kfroz0415 at 12:33 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have been to a few they're fun. I'm always scared I'm gonna win the sex swing when do the drawing to give it away though haha
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 12:35 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I know it used to be illegal in Texas- like 5 years ago. I know that Passion Parties got around it by putting a disclaimer on the bottom of the ordering form that said 'all toys are novelties only.' It might be that it worked in AL too as I see parties there ocassionally-- I'm a Passion Party consultant and we pass leads to other states online-- I know I've seen alabama on there.
    Anyone intersted in having a party- Let me know!! I do also do pampering parties (mild products only) for those who don't want the wild side!! :)
    ryras_mommy

Answer by ryras_mommy at 12:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Wow, they're fun parties. I had no idea they were illegal anywhere!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 12:46 PM on May. 12, 2009

• OMG! It's against the law??? That's crazy.

those parties are sooooooooo much fun!!! Omgosh, I have never laughed so hard as I have at a sex toy party. They are a blast. And some of the products there, goodness, are just amazing. Quite pricey, but I've purchased a few things from there that are "reasonably priced". Definitely worth going to though, even if you can't afford it just for the entertainment factor.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:46 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Fun! I have hosted one for a girlfriends bachelorette party. We had a blast.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 12:47 PM on May. 12, 2009