What's the best advice you have got from another mom on cm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I guess because I encounter mostly younger moms, I am usually the one giving the advice. I have only asked for it a couple of times and it was something very generic. I cant even remember but I will always remember anyone who gives encouragment. Thats much more important than advice. Encouragement can be taken a long way and help a mom make the right choice for HER without any advice.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:02 PM on May. 12, 2009

• To take the good with the bad on here and don't let any one make me feel bad for expressing my opinion even if I go anon.

Anonymous

• i have yet to receive any "good" advice on CM. they are all very judgemental and rude.
    Anonymous

• anon 12:37 I pass my advice on to you anon 12:34

Anonymous

• i have gotten some good advice on here,of coarse i cant remember what exactly it was, but people can be very judgemental and rude also.
    jac1908

Answer by jac1908 at 12:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• "Don't listen to moms on CafeMom."

LOL!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:49 PM on May. 12, 2009

• That worry is the opposite of faith.
    Anonymous

• I don't think that I have ever answered a question rudely... I answer them honestly and some people might perceive that to be rude I suppose. But to answer your question, whats the best advice I have gotten, I had posted a question about my 9yrd SD and a very nice person sent me an email telling me about her similar situation, well I guess it was not so much advice as the comfort of knowing that i was not going through it alone, and that someone else could relate to my situation.

Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 1:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Good one caitxrawks!!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 1:22 PM on May. 12, 2009

• To always look at your glass as half FULL.
    Anonymous