Has anyone used the Intelligender?

If you used the intelligender How accurate was it for you?

ivntee07

Asked by ivntee07 at 12:52 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used it with this one & it was right.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:53 PM on May. 12, 2009

• They sale them at Walgreens cheaper then online.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:54 PM on May. 12, 2009

• They are really only about 50% accurate despite what their website tells you.

They are just for fun, kind of like the drano test. If you want to do it than go for it but don't rely to heavily on the results.

The company has acutally been sued before because the owner of the company told a couple that their baby must have changed gender in utero because his test were so accurate! LOL
    Anonymous

• It was right with my 3 year old son- consequently it was pretty new back then too. They did a study with our due in june 2006 group. (my son was born in may) anyway. It was RIGHT with him.
    I did it again with our twins and it was wrong. It said girl and I had identical twin boys in June 2007.
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 1:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• A friend of mine just found out her result was accurate (boy). I have one other friend who's test said boy but we don't know anything yet. =P I'm wanting to look up the mechanics of how it works and what it measures, etc... Hmmmm...
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 1:40 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I read about it. I probably buy it just out of curiosity. It will be kind of fun tho. But hmm not sure yet.
    NYProudMoMMY3

Answer by NYProudMoMMY3 at 2:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I USED IT AND IT SAID IW AS HAVING A GIRL AND I AM HAVING A GIRL
    MaMaTreZZa

Answer by MaMaTreZZa at 2:53 PM on May. 12, 2009