please help 2yr old and 39 weeks preggo

okay I am 39 weeks preggo and i have a 2 yr old. well my aunt is going to keep my 2yr old when i have the baby which can happen anytime now. well this weekend she is going out of town which is about 5 hrs from home. well she is willing too take him with her im just freaking out and need help. they will leave fri and be back sunday! what would u do ? I need help..

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 12:55 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Let him go with her and you could use that time to relax and prepare 4 your new little one.
    Anonymous

• You might not have the baby for another 3 weeks. Let her take the 2 yr old if you're that concerned.
    Anonymous

• I don't know.

I would be torn. On one hand if he's with her you don't have to come up with an emergency plan b and you'll have time to relax.

On the other hand you won't have those last few days with JUST HIM before the baby comes.

Weigh out the pros and cons and then decide.
    Anonymous

• Let him go..... You can use the rest, and if she's already the person that you're trusting to take care of him when you do have the baby, then there's nothing wrong with him going with her.... just in case. Plus 48 hours of rest will do you good right now.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:02 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Relax and take some rest time. That's what i would do.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:11 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I would totallllllly let the little one go with her. You will get to completely relax without worrying about a sitter for the weekend. Heck, I'd consider it a treat! Lol
    MamaCarterof5

Answer by MamaCarterof5 at 1:18 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Let him go with her...This way even if you don't go into labor you will have a few days to get things prepped around the house and get some rest for yourself. Believe me, you are going to need it! Good luck! : )
    sararsara

Answer by sararsara at 1:20 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I would let him go with her. If anything were to happen then you will need him to be in a place that way you don't have to rush around in labor trying to find someone to watch him. I would just go do something nice with him before he leaves.
    karab88

Answer by karab88 at 8:10 PM on May. 12, 2009

• if she's willing to take him. let him go. that way you don't have to worry, if you go into labor while she's gone.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:08 PM on May. 12, 2009