Your thoughts on Chavez saying ""The rich are not human, they are animals in human form." ?

Here's a link to the video: http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/rico+chavez/video/x98xqy_ricochavez_news

Sorry, it's in spanish, so the other mama's that also understand spanish can confirm the quote is accurate.

A found this as a blogger said he was leaving the country now, because he was nervous about a group of people being de-humanized. Is the blogger being too paranoid? Or do you think he's right to get out of town?

mogencreative

Asked by mogencreative at 1:23 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He is an uneducated donkey.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 1:26 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I had a woman over at my house last night who was from Venezuela and she was talking about how horrible Chavez is and the horrible things he is doing to her country. Her family still lives there, and shes been trying to get them to move here permanently. It just made me really sad to hear her talk about some things that are happening over there.

BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 1:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Correct me if I'm wrong, but by saying that, did he not call himself a pig?
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• that's what I was thinking abbynzachsmommy.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 1:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I think Chavez is an animal in human form.
    hfs1998

Answer by hfs1998 at 1:38 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Uh-uh, didn't you guys here what a humanitarian he is? I know it's true 'cause Naomi Campbell, Kevin Spacey, Danny Glover and Sean Penn said so. And THEY know, yessirree, them's some real political folks.
    Anonymous

• And Naomi Campbell, Kevin Spacey, Danny Glover and Sean Penn are all richer than God, so they should know what they themselves are, right?
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:50 PM on May. 12, 2009

• lol anon.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 1:50 PM on May. 12, 2009

•  

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 1:53 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Ahhh, now I'm going to have nightmares of Chavez in pink undies!
    Anonymous