whats going on?

i went to the clinic and they told me im 9 weeks which was about 2 weeks ago...
then i went to another clinic and they told me i was 5 weeks just last week
when really i should have been 11 weeks. The ultra sound kinda scared me cuz they said i was only 5 weeks which doesnt make since, even though my husband and i never use protection. i was talking with a lady in my college class and she said maybe i miscarried and got pregnant right away again which would mean im 5 weeks, or is this totally normal?
im so confuzed and sorta bummed. whats going on?
any help and advise is very very helpful!
if i did miscarriage i had no blood just some brown discharge through out my whole 9ish weeks would i have been that fertile after though if i did

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you may have miscounted your dates to begin with some doctors go more off dates at first... when I went in for my first appt with my daughter I was 8 weeks the doctor said I wasn't measuring pregnant at all and ran another test I think he thought I was crazy... you can measure small early on and just sort of catch up that's how it was with me.. I don't know.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• First I was due October 8th, then I was due September 20th. Then I finally had a Growth & Anatomy ultrasound and I'm due September 7th. Once you have more ultrasounds your doctor should be able to tell by how fast your baby is growing. Good luck & congrats!
    Jenna1388

Answer by Jenna1388 at 1:48 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Before my first ultrasound, they went by tummy measurements and told me that I was twenty weeks to the day. Twenty weeks, time to find out the sex of the baby. Yay! They do the ultrasound and discover that I'm really twenty-six weeks! The baby wasn't small, I was. And I couldn't give them an accurate conception date because my periods had always been so kooky. I wouldn't worry, just ask for a growth ultrasound ASAP.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 1:49 PM on May. 12, 2009