Any cute ideas??

My best friend of forever finally conceived after 5 years of infertility and she has been blessed with twins...a boy and a girl ( perfect right? ) I am hosting her a baby shower next month and wanted to make it really special. She has been there for me during my everything. What would be a cute theme or a cute idea(s) for her shower??? Thanks for the ideas.

Mrs.Phillips007

Asked by Mrs.Phillips007 at 1:32 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Two peas in a pod :D
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 1:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• what about 'a little bit country/ a little bit rock and roll?' haha I'm kidding No I think the two peas in a pod idea is cute
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 1:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• two peas in a pod is a very cute idea! I didnt have twins...but my baby shower was in March (of last year), and with it being so close to spring, it was a spring theme. I had small terra cotta pots with a small bag of wildflower seeds as the party favor for all my guests!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:45 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Theres a lot out there ... just google it! Google "Twin Baby Shower Themes" ... you'll be amazed at what comes up.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:52 PM on May. 12, 2009

• One of my friends who had twins had a thing 1 and thing 2 theme. It was very cute! I also like the 2 Peas in a Pod though.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 4:44 PM on May. 12, 2009