In just order "taking charge of your fertility"by Tony Wescher, can anybody give me some feedback if you've read it. Thanks

Tonika123

Asked by Tonika123 at 1:38 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I bought it when DH and I first started trying to conceive. It was very enlightening! I didn't know a lot of stuff about my body until I read this book. Very informative. I was able to pinpoint my ovulation time by examining my vaginal fluid (I know, sounds gross). We were pregnant within 3 months of trying.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:49 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I LOVE that book!! I was getting sick on BC so decided to try that way. It worked like a charm. I got pregnant when I wanted to and didn't when we weren't ready for another.
    Pieta0227

Answer by Pieta0227 at 5:02 PM on May. 12, 2009