mom dates

so, I met a real life mom and we traded phone numbers, I want to ask her out with the kids, but I'm having a hard time thinking of things that we can do, any ideas?

gypsymama532

Asked by gypsymama532 at 1:52 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• a play date at the park, a trip to the movies (depending on ages.) McD's
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 1:54 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Go to the park or go have lunch together. Go for a walk. i hope that helps you with somethings to do.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:54 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Well im sure everyone meets reallife moms by (going to wal mart and seeing people with babys) lol sorry .

to your ? umm mcds,park,mall,
    Anonymous

• LMAO knowing from experience of me and my bestie takin our kids to the mall...thats not a good place...its usually very crowded and ya'll could lose sight of the kids in an instant...however..if you really want to get in the good graces of a "real life mom" either McDonalds or the park..plan a picnic and ask the kids to help (within reason)
    MallieBean

Answer by MallieBean at 11:15 AM on May. 13, 2009