• In the Spotlight:

How many times do you have to call them and resubmitt the paperwork?

When i had my daughter back in July, i was on Chip prenatal program. They told me after i had the baby i had to call and add her so her bills would be paid. So i did. I had her saturday the 5th and i called monday the 7th. I icalled like 3 different numbers. Anyways a couple months ago i got a bill in the mail for $238.00 for vistits on 07/08/08,07/17/2008, and 07/18/2008. I don't remember going both the 17 and 18th but whatever. The bill wasn't from the hospital it was from a medical collection company. I don't remeber getting anything from the hospital. SO i called the chip people and they said it didn't look like a claim had ever been filed. So i called the collection people and told them and sent them the paperwork they told me too along with a copy of the insurance card to use to file. I guess they didn't cause i got the same bill again yesterday. I put it in black and white for them. How much more do they need?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Money & Work

• I cant stand insurance people. I would re-submit it again. I would also send a copy to Chip. Maybe that will help.
    Yebbers

Answer by Yebbers at 2:01 PM on May. 12, 2009