• In the Spotlight:

help

i have apromblem i dont know what to do i tried everything my kids dad has full custody i only see my kids every other weekend and they told mr threr dad has drug in the house my children are 8 and 9 the court is in his favor does not do any thing about it i told the court severl times i am at my end of the ropethat no one will listen to me i just do not know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:01 PM on May. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• You need to call legal aid and get legal advice and they will help you with going to court and what not. It's FREE legal advice call them A.S.A.P.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Get an attorney that way he can get someone to listen to you sometimes that is the only way we can get heard. Sorry you are having this issue.
    214mommydearest

Answer by 214mommydearest at 2:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• CPS!!! they will do an investigation and you will get full custody. You can not leave your kids in that situation! Good for you for making a stand!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:06 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i have tried a attornorty and cps and nothing it like i am blowing smoke and no one will listen
    Anonymous

• Well, if the children are in school, have them talk to the school counselor and the school can intervene. Is there a reason he has full custody and you do not which would make either the Court or CPS no consider your concerns valid? We don't know your situation, but since he has full custody and you do not, so that is a possibility and we just don't know.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 2:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Get yourself some representation. If your kids need help, you need to make someone listen to you.
    LiviGracesmom

Answer by LiviGracesmom at 5:15 PM on May. 12, 2009