Will somone pay my phone bill?

Just kidding, but I do have 267.00 dollars in overages from my husband going over in text messages blah.

To top it off, they blocked MY phone and not his. So I can recieve phone calls and that is it. It totally sucks.

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 2:01 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sometimes with overages you can call them and they will negotiate a plan upgrade and back date it... that's what they did when I was ahhh like $300 over on my mins it's worth a try I did have to include more mins in my monthly package so my bill was 15 dollars more a month but I obviously needed more mins anyways they also did this for me with txt too.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 2:23 PM on May. 12, 2009

• make him pay it
    Mamaof2010

Answer by Mamaof2010 at 2:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• sure...you pay my electric or car bill! fair trade lmbo
    sorry about your overages :(
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 2:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Oh I am I have been griping about it for days.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Ya make him pay for it, and why isn't his phone not blocked? Thats f**ked up. Sorry i have a potty mouth today.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:06 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Umm! I think I would be getting that s@#t fixed right away. Your phone is blocked and he went over, thats not right. We had that happen before but we have the unlimited text plan now. It is so worth it.
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 2:18 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Pay it yourself Jack
    Anonymous

• I don't know why his services were left on and mine were turned off. Only Sprint knows why. AND he was still sending texts. UGH
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:21 PM on May. 12, 2009

• lol yea thats y i pay 50 a month for unlimited everything :)
    Anonymous

• is his the primary phone number on the account? because when our phones had that happen it was the primary number that was left on. they do it until the get ALL of their money. if you have sprint you have about a week until they turn it off all the way :( they did this when we were having a hard time and our bills were piling.
    katie_s1

Answer by katie_s1 at 2:23 PM on May. 12, 2009