What is the easiest and cheapest way to start scrapbooking ???

Im thinking digital and if so can anyone suggest software of websites ive searched just dont know enough about it to decide and also my hubby said he would get me photoshop elements if i was serious lol any body have any experience with that thanks in advance

atowne

Asked by atowne at 2:26 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i have no idea but i've been wondering the same thing so im going to be stalking your question =)
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• i had a digital scrapbook program and loved it! It was super easy, the only disadvantage is you can only print them from your home computer. So you have to have a good quality printer. You cant email them to walmart or anything. But it came with a million ideas and templates that you could just add photo's in, or you could start with a blank page. I cant wait to get the upgraded one for my vista computer. It's so much cheaper than buying all those stickers at $3 a pack! But they dont have characters like disney and such that you can add to your page.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Try the dollar store- there are a couple by my house that have acid free paper/stickers.
    Also keep your eye out for sales/clearance sales at hobby lobby, walmart etc..
    look out for coupons in the paper, mail etc.. I even found a CVS coupon to print out 25 pictures! That's what I do. Also tell your family/friends you love scarp-booking so you can receive some stuff as gifts.
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 3:00 PM on May. 12, 2009

• idk
    SOONTOBEMOM200

Answer by SOONTOBEMOM200 at 6:02 PM on May. 12, 2009

• The cheepest is starting for free. Go to http://www.gimp.org/ and download gimp for free it is similar to adobe photoshop. Also you can google any type of image you want and save it to your computer for bow, keys, etc... just make certain you have the large or extra large images clicked first so that they will work for a good print.
    DonnaChapman

Answer by DonnaChapman at 9:34 AM on May. 16, 2009