What would you think?

Ok on mothers day my fiance was with me and my son, I made breakfast and lunch, my guy washed some of the dishes, we went to watch a movie that he wanted and in the middle of the movie he tells me he wants to go online, I tell him " you don't want to be with me" He's just says I want to go online, so he does then latter he tells me were going to go out, get ready so I do, then he tells me after the movie he's watch and to take a nap till the end, I go to sleep and he starts to touch me like he wants it, so I wake up and tell him if he wants to do it and he says no, go back to sleep so I do, and he starts to masterbate, then latter in a different conversation the told me he went on the internet, so last night I was bord and curious and went to the history and it was all porn. I don't have a problem with him watching it but on mothers day he wanted to watch porn ALL day instead of be with me, its bothering me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• I would be so turned off by him..
    Tell him how that made you feel...
    That is just plain sick to me, that he did that to you..
    So you are fine with porn, I am not. I am totally against it..

Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• surprisedWow.....

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• If this is not okay with you... you might want to consider changing his status to BF instead of fiance cause it doesn't get any better after marriage.
    If they're a selfish, inconsiderate jerk before you marry them, they certainly will be after, and usually even bigger one
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:45 PM on May. 12, 2009

• ask him if he wants you to replace him with toys like he's replaced you with porn and see how he likes it
    shrinkydink68

Answer by shrinkydink68 at 3:05 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I totally agree with Lisa ann p! It doesn't get any better so I'd seriously consider down grading him to "just" bf.

If I had to do over again I would hold any man that decided he wanted to go out with me to the standards I'd want my husband to treat me. That way if they losers won't tow the line before marriage then they are gone and I won't waste my time with someone whose going to be a sucky husband. Which sounds like your SO is.
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 3:12 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Ditch him now.. he isn't going to get any better. That was direspectful to you and you should not put up with that. Porn in general isn't evil but if it replaces real life it is a problem. Get out now!
    Anonymous

• My hubby was a big porn fanatic before we got married. After we had my daughter, it tapered off to just Playboy and an occasional movie on cinnemax. I can deal with that. But for him to watch porn on mothers day then masterbate....um what man would rather masterbate than have sex. I cant think of one! I would tell him the porn crap stops or you are done. You have feelings too and he obviously doesnt consider them at all!
    Anonymous

• Look up and read about porn addiction and then think carefully if you think you can handle that. You have a chance right now to make that choice before you marry him. I have been through that with my husband and I really advise you read what you can before marrying him.
    lbranta

Answer by lbranta at 4:52 PM on May. 12, 2009