should i take my daughter to the doctor for this reason?

about three days ago, my almost 4 month old daughter started getting these little bumps on her neck. i thought it was just from drool or something going down into there. until it started going down her back a little bit. im getting worried about it, and im not sure if i should take her to the doctor, or just see if it goes away. should i just not take any chances, and take her in?

lilyann13

Asked by lilyann13 at 2:30 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I rarely take chances. It can't hurt to have her checked out. It could be eczema, or something she is allergic to, or it could just be the drool. Her dr can know for sure.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 2:32 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I would call your doctors nurse line first and tell them what is going on, they are usually pretty helpful and they would have a better idea of what it is and if its something worth bringing her in for.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 2:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I agree with avpriddis. If it isn't something I know about, I get it checked.

Answer by Bmat at 2:35 PM on May. 12, 2009

• thankk you. (:
    well, idk if it matters or not. but i tried feeding her some baby cereal, with a little bit of baby apple sauce, and she did GREAT with it. and now im wondering if maybe she is allergic to it? but i stopped feeding it to her once she started getting the bumps, and they still havent gone away.
    lilyann13

Answer by lilyann13 at 2:41 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Could be a heat rash maybe? I dunno as I don't really know what they look like, but I would call the nurse's line at the doctor's office if you're really concerned about it. Good Luck momma!
    Lillysmomma1024

Answer by Lillysmomma1024 at 4:35 PM on May. 12, 2009