Script for New Moon movie found in trash...

What would you do? This woman found the script for the New Moon (Twilight saga) movie (supposedly) in a garbage can. Then she returned it to Summit Entertainment, ignoring her initial impulse to sell it to tabloids for big money. What would you do? I too would have returned it!

http://www.quillandquire.com/blog/index.php/2009/05/12/twilight-sequel-script-found-in-trash/

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:31 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wouldve returned it... Ive pretty much read the script for new moon... i read the book.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 5:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I would have read it first! WHAT AN IDIOT!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Not sure... I mean if it was in the trash, someone didn't want it to begin with. I wouldn't sell it or anything like that... but I might keep it or give it to a big fan once selling it wouldn't be profitable any more.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:38 PM on May. 12, 2009

• E bay here we come lol I'm sorry I would of made money off it I would of told them pay me or I leak it

Anonymous

• I wanna know who the idiot was that threw it in the trash can!!!

Otherwise I would have returned it and asked for cash instead of going to the premiere. I am not a twilight fan.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 2:54 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I would say WHOLLYSHIET! read it.... spread the word around cafemom... it would spread to the news... Knock Knock... whos there... oh who will give me the most money... Ahhh.. Yes.. Life is good..

....I can dream cant i!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:01 PM on May. 12, 2009

• LOL right Antiemom410, I would hope that the script at least somewhat follows the book...though I do hear they are filming it a little different so that Edward (Rob) stays in the movie throughout.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:01 AM on May. 13, 2009