Is anybody elses hubby teaching the kids bad things......

My hubby thinks it is cute that my daughter knows what bud select is, she calls me sexy mama sometimes, he farts in front of her and they laugh about it and there is other things. My hubby is a big joker and i know that is why he thinks it is okay but it drives me crazy! Please tell me I am not the only one.........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on May. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• My husband doesn't do it but his bro my bil does stuff like that I drew the line when he asked her to repeat profanity Just be glad they have one track minds and they will forget eventually good luck mommma
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 2:45 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My husband is the same way, he has got all the kids farting in each others faces , it drives me nuts. I just tell them to knock it off.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:46 PM on May. 12, 2009

• mine thinks it's funny to teach our 2yr old bad words..I have asked him nice to stop, I have nagged at him & he only stops for a little while. Men are big kids sometimes. I told mine he gets the punishment if she says a bad word. Thank GOD she doesn't understand.
    Tell your hubby he can have a time-out like the kids :) haha
    maiahlynn

Answer by maiahlynn at 2:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• It's just harmless fun. As long as they don't do it in public or when company is around, I don't see it as a big deal. But, my sons father has no influence over him and I like it that way. Wait, my son's father is teaching him how NOT to treat children.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:51 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I think it's cute, but it's not my kid so I understand how you feel. But I agree with tyfry7496 it sounds like it's all in good fun, he's trying to bond with your daughter. If it makes you feel any better my husband teaches my 8 year old to shoot birds with a bibi gun because the birds go in our back yard and eat the dog food. I think it's wrong and my 8 year old thinks its cool that dad teaches him that...but it's so wrong in so many ways!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:53 PM on May. 12, 2009