My DH allows my DD to use the bathroom outside......

If they are outside and she has to pee he lets her go outside because he is usually to dirty to bring her in. is this acceptable?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on May. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• HAHA.. like camping?? Or just playing in the backyard?
    Anonymous

• I mean in our backyard!
    Anonymous

• Personally, I'd say it depends on where you live. In town, lots of neighbors, not acceptable. In the country, nearest neighbor miles away, not a big deal.
    Anonymous

• I have a boy, so him being able to pee outside can be very convienant at times. I think it just depends on how close the neighbors are to your house.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:56 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I think it is but I guess it depends where you are. My dd would go behine the tree and not realize the neighbors on the other side can see her. LOL we had to put a stop to it as she has gotten older but I guess it depends how secluded you are.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:58 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't see a problem unless he is letting her pee infront of people etc lol. Boys do it all the time. Besides you should not care what others think on a subject so harmless! :)
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 3:28 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I'd freak out. I have all boys and none of them were ever allowed to pee outside.
    Anonymous

• LOL! It's really up to you! I don't let my boys pee outside. if you get rainy weather, it tends to make your whole yard smell like pee. Plus I wouldn't want them to be playing at a friends house and whip it out and start going in someone's yard!
    Anonymous

• How dirty does your DH get that he can't take her to the bathroom?
    Anonymous

• Trust me when I say he gets really dirty! He has alot of projects going on outside and it gets muddy from the rain!
    Anonymous