To those who have tried hydroxycut.....

I workout a couple days a week but don't do too well on the eating. I just love to eat! Would hydroxycut help with appetite control? I would like to lose just a couple pounds and really tone up. Would this help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Uh, you realize that Hydroxycut has been linked to serious health issues in people right?
    Anonymous

• Hydroxycut is just a placebo.
    It doesn't do anything at all.
    LadyJayne27

Answer by LadyJayne27 at 3:11 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Hydroxycut has been recalled.

It DOES NOT do anything about appetite control. That is merely a matter of willpower, I'm afriad...not an easy task for most of us.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:13 PM on May. 12, 2009

• oh my gosh it made me sick! and shakey i returned it back to costco be careful!
    brandnew744

Answer by brandnew744 at 3:13 PM on May. 12, 2009

• wow your behind the times...hydroxycut has been removed from stores in the US due to it causing liver problems and death.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 3:43 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I take phentermine. I know I know....its not good for me and I should just watch what I eat and exercise....well, I have hormonal issues and I crave sugar. I know its hormonal because it comes and goes every month like clockwork. I was putting on and taking off the same 5-7 lbs. Well, last month it didnt come off and I could see that I had gained weight. It bothered me so I borrowed some phentermine from my mom. I have had a rx for it before but it was a long time ago. I only take halfs and it does not make me jittery and does not make my heart race. It just makes me feel like not eating. Ive lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks. I dont even take it every day either. Its rx and I don;t know how liberal drs are being with it. Sometimes you cant even get pain killers when you need them because drs are afraid of the DEA. I don't know how easy it would be to get phentermine from the dr. I have one that will give it pretty freely.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:52 PM on May. 12, 2009

• OMG! I can't believe women are that worried about weight that they are willing to risk their lives!! Stop the diet pill insanity! There is no such thing as a SAFE magic pill, if there were we would be hearing about it all over the place. My goodness it would be as newsworthy as the invention of electricity. Everyone, stop looking for the quick fix, get off your butts and stop eating so dang much, that is all that it boils down to.

Anonymous

• why thank you anon...youre so helpful. I will sleep tonight because of your advice...*rolls eyes* Most of us are just trying to be real with one another and not give the patty cake PC answer.
    Anonymous

• This person asked "To who that has tried hydroxycut". If you haven't, why are you answering? And some people need a boost to get them jusm started and not everyone can lose weight as quickly as others! So to the poster, yes I tried it a couple years ago and I did get toned quickly but apparantly it isn't on the market any more.
    Anonymous

• Your so very welcome *rolls eyes*. "Patty cake PC answer"? I don't think so, I'm keeping it real when I say stop busy so lazy, get off your butts and quit looking for the quick fix! Oh and anon323, last I checked I could answer any question I wanted to. BTW ~ my response was basically aimed at momofsaee and her dangerous advice, not the OP.
    Anonymous