Who is the one person that gets in your business the most?

How do you feel about it?

neveragain17

Asked by neveragain17 at 2:54 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A co worker she has to try and know everything about me. Drives me crazy because shes nothing but a bitch to me so why would I tell her squat.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:29 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Ehh my mom I love her but she thinks I should act like it is 1925 with my man I swear lol

Anonymous

• My mother and it pisses me off! She is always telling me what to do with my kids and she doesn't really know that much. She only raised me and my kids are alot different then I was. Two of them have confirmed medical conditions that affect the way they have to be parented. So, what she knows about from rasing me doesn't really apply to my kids.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:01 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My MIL, and it drives ME INSANE!!!!!!! She'll call and say 'I drove past the house and your car wasn't there, where'd you go?'.... If we're away for a few days she'll ring the cell phone off the hook with stupid messages and then when she gets ahold of us she'll ask where we went, what we did, how much we spent....all stuff that is none of her business! If we buy something new she'll ask how much we spent and she HAS to know all the details of our lives or she gets an attitude and flips out on dh for being 'an a-hole to her'....she's nuts! lol
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 3:02 PM on May. 12, 2009

• No one really 'gets in my business'... I don't air things that I don't want everyone to know, and if someone that I know is a gossip is trying to get me to spill something I just change the subject. I am not big on drama, so no one really wants to know my business anyway. haha
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 3:02 PM on May. 12, 2009

• my husbands father ~ he is always in our business, ugh
    Anonymous

• I say my DH grandmother. She has no life and want to precariously live through us. She still has her looser 50 something son living with her and if it is up tp her she will chase away any women with a broom. She really is a wicked old bat !
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 3:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Probably my mother. She asks really random questions when we talk sometimes. It's annoying but I don't mind too much. Not much she can do if she doesn't like my answer!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 3:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• My DH lol...Lord what a micro manager, has an oppinion on everyone and everything.
    Anonymous

• Just like KTMOM..i keep my business to myself. That way i dont have to listen to anybodies shit! LOL
    roxxxy

Answer by roxxxy at 3:31 PM on May. 12, 2009