I hate her, so much,what should I do?

should i just not see, my step childrens mother, you know how the children are like against the new parent, whlie she is that way they love me. in fact they can't wait to com ive with me an dtheir father, but their mother just found out and she went out of her way to make it seem like they couldn't. threatening to get a law, so that we couldn't do it, but that would just give make it easier for u to get them and then she tried to have them think we don't want them and that i corrected with two of teh three really fast. so, now she knows and so now, instead of waiting until summer, we aregoing to try and get them sooner, so we can get it over with nowm that she knows our plan,a nd the kids can't wait to come live with us. i hope that when she brings them, she'll just give in and give up her rights like she plans on doing when we get them, but i know she won't she loves the money too too much. but i can still dream.

sherlockhlm

Asked by sherlockhlm at 3:07 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Let the lawyers get it sorted, OK? Be the good person you are. Nothing more you need to do.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:09 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Make sure that you are not causing problems for the kids. Do thwey really never want to see their mother again? Is she somehow not fit to be a mom?
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:16 PM on May. 12, 2009

• look at my journal on the topic and you'll know how fit she is to be a mother
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 3:26 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Why don't you find a man to have your own children with instead of trying to steal someone elses?
    Anonymous

• anon this man i'm sure picked her just as much as she picked him. maybe your the other mom. in time she will get over it all and stop acting so stupid. i would let the courts deal with it and remove yourself as much from it all as possible.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 4:07 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Is it that hard to understand that SHE is the mother of these children? If she really is an unfit mother your husband needs to bring the issue up in a courtroom.... you are the step-mom and I'm sure you wouldn't want some woman stepping in thinking she's better for your kids than you are... don't let the step-parent thing go to your head... I don't think it's good for either parent to down the other in front of the kids but maybe this lady feels threatened and is going about it in an immature way your husband wanted her and thought she was a good parent at one point or they wouldn't have made 3 of them together remember that.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 4:27 PM on May. 12, 2009

• all these answers don't really know that all three children were not made from love or anything. the first was a one night stand and he stayed with her just for that, becasue he wanted to be there for the first and he raised them, she didn't. and yes it is hard to understand that she's the one taht birth them for me, because this started before i was even involved, there is a difference in her way and mine. and in this state is is nearly impossible to prove she is unfit, already been tried. she's been threaten since before he started dating, they never dated themselves. i hate to let yo know, but i didn't say i was better i said how should i tolerate a mother that makes my aunt, an alcoholic that hates her kids look good.
    sherlockhlm

Answer by sherlockhlm at 5:50 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I agree with you mizsaxton..... this woman brought these children into this earth with the help of your husband now, while she may not be going about it the best way, she is at will to do with her children as she pleases (as long as it isn't endagering them or causing them hardship). You should probably be mindful of your position and back of and let them two handle it. As far as you talking about taking someone kids away, i'm not sure you know how that makes you sound, but most of us here are parents ourselves and would damn near kill if someone spoke about stripping my kids away the way you speak of this woman and her kids. True indeed they may like you, but they aren't yours, step back and let them handle the situation.
    mommy2_twins

Answer by mommy2_twins at 5:52 PM on May. 12, 2009

• read the journal you posted on 'the EX' and you say they are more your kids than hers? you have been in the picture for only a year? you may need a hobby lady... and also there has got to be something wrong with your husband it sounds like he's using you, his silly current wife, as a torture device to use against his ex-wife... THAT HE HAD 3 KIDS WITH. It doesn't sound like he thought she was an unfit mother atleast not while he was making babies with her... think about that and grow up a little parent YOUR kids.
    mizsaxton

Answer by mizsaxton at 8:26 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I would like to see some of you replyers attempt being a step-mom....the ones who are saying that they are not her kids. To me, this other mom sounds like a surrogate mother. But instead of applauding the poster for having the galls to actually LOVE and CARE FOR these children that some of you claim are not "HERS" you try and turn her into the evil step-moms that step back from parenting duties (for these children) and don't give a damn. If that's what you would like her to do, then I wonder what kind of step-parent you would make. Poster...I say do what you have to do.
    Waiting4Oct.10

Answer by Waiting4Oct.10 at 10:11 AM on May. 13, 2009