Okay I get that each pregnancy is different and I get we can get hormones from HELL.

But I never had such a hormone spike with any other pregnancy, yes was cranky heck who isn't when pregnant? But lately I have been a real BITCH. The other day my hubby had a cold and a super sensative nose and told me my morning breath was too much to handle( i just woke up and he kissed me his fault lol) well my reply was straight foreward and mean, "Well it can not possibly be worse than your ex's rotten crotch!'' and jumped out of bed..( yes she has cleanliness issues big time but who am I to throw it in his face? Then today he told me he had a night mare that I left him and out of spite he took his ex back just to piss me off. i replied "that wouldn't piss me off it would make me vomit" Am I nuts??? My hormones are so out of control. I was raised if you can't say anything nice don't say it at all, well lately it pours out of my mouth like verbal throw up. What can I do to try and help my hormones take a chill pill??

BlendedMommy009

Asked by BlendedMommy009 at 3:07 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL. Im sure its easier said then done. But just think about what you say before you say it. I know we all want to blurt out some nasty stuff when we are pregnant. I always warn hubby. "Im having a bad day so if I say anything mean just ignore me".
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 3:13 PM on May. 12, 2009

• It's unpleasant, but normal. During my first pregnancy, I was Suzie Homemaker. I was always baking something, always happy, and had energy to burn. With my second, I was the psycho mutant bitch from hell. I snarled at everyone, bitched at my husband non-stop, and even said "dammit" to my granny once! (I thought she was going to fake a heart attack.) Thankfully, my current pregnancy is middle-of-the-road. I have more good days than bad, and I'm usually pretty mellow. But the bad days.... I'm so grouchy that I don't even want to talk to myself!
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 3:14 PM on May. 12, 2009

• im 31 weeks with my first and for the last 2 weeks i have haated the world and everyone in it. i just cant stand being around people. my fuse is so short is rediculous. before that i was the happiest nicest person in the world. but not anymore. im working on keeping myself calm lol
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 3:24 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have my days. Instead of saying things I know I could say to have the last word I just keep quiet. But seems I can't win when DH tells asks me what's wrong and I won't respond. He gets mad because I will just stare at something. I get sullen very quickly now.
    lilbit022009

Answer by lilbit022009 at 3:58 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I have days like that. My hubby is going home for his sister's graduation at the end of the month. He wanted to drive and I wanted him to fly because it was cheaper and safer (he is going alone and wanted to make the 18 hour drive in 1 day.) We were discussing it and I yelled at him that he could drive if he wanted but he had better not come home after. Even as it came out of my mouth I realized how silly I sounded but at the time I really felt like I meant it!
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 4:49 PM on May. 12, 2009