AS SEEN ON TV

what is your fav product that you have bought on tv and why??

brandnew744

Asked by brandnew744 at 3:11 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My brother bought the Magic Bullet blender and it is pretty great. :) He also got the snuggie as a gift bc we always joked about it, but now I want one too! :)
    BritlovesAva

Answer by BritlovesAva at 3:19 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I don't buy stuff off the tv. I hear they have inmates taking your credit card number (their job). Our town has a AS SEEN ON TV store so I go in there but I swear the prices are too high for some of the junk they have. Some of it is sort of cool but most is just high priced stuff I can't see needing or wanting.
    shrinkydink68

Answer by shrinkydink68 at 3:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• The best one was - Tweezee - it works great!

The worst one was those ridiculous blue gloves that are supposed to peel potatoes. HA - it's awful. Give me a potato peeler any day.
    Ginny19

Answer by Ginny19 at 3:34 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Best one was Tweezee - works great!

Worst one was those silly blue gloves that are supposed to make peeling potatoes easier. HA Not only do they not work, they are very hard to clean. I through them away.
    Ginny19

Answer by Ginny19 at 3:36 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Foodsaver--I bought it to be able to separate meat into smaller portions because my husband deployed and I hated opening an entire pack of chicken breasts or pork chops and only eating two between the four of us.Freezer bags never seem to work. I could take leftover roast and cube it to use for fajitas or soup later. I also bought it to vacuum seal cookies and bread to send to him. It works great with sealing bacon and block cheese too. It's one of the most useful kitchen gadgets in my kitchen.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Total Gym! I love my Total Gym. Even when I was injured I was able to use it to do assisted stretching. When my Physical Therapist found out I had one he was thrilled and told me how to use it to help my injuries heal faster. I couldn't sleep one night, it was on TV, I had a weak moment and called the toll free number.
    DestMasters

Answer by DestMasters at 5:02 PM on May. 12, 2009