diet pills?

I had my son 8 months ago and I am struggling to get the weight off. I eat extremely healthy and have tried everything from nutri system (which is disgusting) and slim fast (which gives you gas and diahrea) I go to the gym and still I haven't lost any weight or inches or anything. Does anyone know of any diet pills that actually work? I'm not interested in Alli because I don't eat that much fat.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I just mentioned to the other poster that I take phentermine. Its rx though. You gotta find a dr thats willing to give it to you. I break them in half and it just keeps me from being hungry all the time and the sugar cravings have stopped. They can be addictive so be careful. Also watch for the afternoon crash. It can be nasty. Just being real with you.** I know lots of bashers will be out in full form on this...LOL**
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 3:54 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Diet pills are not safe. They may work but it is temporary. There is no long term research on the effects they can have on your body. what is your diet and work out plan like? Maybe I can help you. PM if you are interested. (I took my final class for becoming a personal trainer today and I have lost 63lbs since july 08 after having my 2nd baby)
    sugarmagnolia1

Answer by sugarmagnolia1 at 4:04 PM on May. 12, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, and really hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    First, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Next, eat your fruits and veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Now, eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat and dairy. Add beans, lentils, and tofu to your diet. Feel free to ask me any questions. You can also go to your local library and take out any book by Dr. McDougall; there is also a free meal plan with recipes on his website: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html

Answer by rkoloms at 6:51 PM on May. 12, 2009