Can i use bug spray on my 10 month old?

We never really go outside and stay for very long, but i was wanting to do some gardening this afternoon and was thinking i would put her in her play pen on the porch . I am wanting to repot some of my plants that are out there. Anyways her in Texas right now, the mosguitos are kind of bad in the afternoons and i didn't know if i could use the skintastic stuff on a 10 month old.You know they are always putting there hands and arms up by there mouths. So i am really not too sure. Is it safe?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• the have special bug block for babies
    Anonymous

• Just don't put it on her hands, and don't spray directly on her, spray your hand and wip it on her.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:15 PM on May. 12, 2009

• you can use skin so soft by avon. it works really well and is okay to put on babies. also repel makes a family bug spray
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 3:17 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Yes it is safe to use. My daughter is 6 months and my pediatrician said I could start using mosquito repellant. Dont put it on her hands and try to find one without a scent.
    Anonymous

• My sons doctor said not to put it on his hands. She suggested the wipes that Cutter makes.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 11:05 AM on May. 13, 2009