This drives me crazy

Why do people j walk in the middle of a bussy street? Exspecially with kids, are they stupid? And it's always right next to cross walk too. Do they think that a car going 45 can just stop for them because they feel they need to walk in the middle of the street, sorry for the tone just really irritates me.

NicholeAT

Asked by NicholeAT at 3:18 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ew you must live in mass.ya people are ignorant.we have just learned especially if your going into boston that there going to do that so you really have to watch out.why do they do it.cause theythink they can?
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 3:29 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I guess people think most people don't want to hit a person and then get the guilt, so they will avoid them? It drives me crazy. There are ALOT of people are here who do it and I live nowhere near a big city (I live in a small town in Idiana!). It is really stupid if they have kids with them. I feel bad for them and the child if one of these days they find a person who doesn't stop for them.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 3:37 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Kids on this base I love on just run wild walking and playing in the street with ZERO adult supervision. Some as young as 2 are allowed to play outdoors without a parent around. Naturally of course, they come over to me and my kids because I watch mine. Kids crave adult attention and guidance. If they don't get it from their parents, they will seek it elsewhere. Please be a parent to your kids...I am not a babysitter.
    Anonymous

• Because i was in the military and would get in alot of trouble if i didnt use a crosswalk now i dont even think about it when im using one. But some people just dont feel like walking just a little bit further and they also dont want to wait for a light to change so they risk it. i wish cops were more strict about it.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:54 PM on May. 12, 2009