Have you used the Nueva Ring? How do you like it? Would you recommend it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Health

• I haven't tried it, but if your looking for birth control, I would recomend mirena, after you get it in you don't have to worry about it for five years or until you want it out.
    Anonymous

• Before I had my tubes tied I used the NUVA ring, I liked it because I had a hard time remembering to take the pill daily. With the nuva ring I just worried about taking it out for one week and then putting it back in the next week and leaving it for 3 weeks. I think it is even better than the patch.
    Definately recommend it.
    Mommy3b1g

Answer by Mommy3b1g at 3:30 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Its not for birth control per say. I have gone almost 10 years and no birth control and in the past I would just get pregnant (soon they will be doing the burning of the lining because it is 40% thicker then most women so I won't be getting pregnant:( ). The ring she gave me a way to stop my periods (well I have to have them 4 times a year). Looking for opinions mainly on if it is hard to use (insert/takeout)
    Anonymous

• i never used it but my sister in law and a friend of mine both got pregnant with it.doesn't mean anything just thought i would let you know.
    kb24

Answer by kb24 at 3:39 PM on May. 12, 2009