Has anyone tried smooth away?

Does it work? I want to try it but I'm afraid that it will hurt or be a waste of money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on May. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes. It works but man alive its slow and takes forever.It also lasts just as long as shaving does so there is no real benefit to me.

lostshel

Answer by lostshel at 3:30 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Is that those pads that you rub on your legs to remove hair? My friend has it and she said it works and it doesn't hurt it just takes forever.
    Anonymous

• Darn! I've been wanting that! But if it's the same as shaving, what's the point, it just looks so convinient! I am glad someone asked :)
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 3:33 PM on May. 12, 2009

• It is basically like filing off your hair and it does irritate your skin a little. It takes a lot longer than shaving...so don't waste your money.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 3:52 PM on May. 12, 2009

• I want to try those!! But for some reason they look like fine grit sandpaper to me! Kind of freaks me out!!

CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 3:52 PM on May. 12, 2009

• Yeah I thought the sand paper thing too that's why I asked this. lol. but it sounds like it's a waste of money. darn I had my hopes up about it though!
    Anonymous